The conference will paint a vivid picture of how searches work—both from the investor and searcher perspective. Through panels and presentations, the conference will cover the following topics:
- Choosing Your Model & Raising Capital. Learn how investors evaluate searchers.
- Going International. Assess the added challenges and opportunities of a non-US search.
- Closing The Deal. Investigate the processes of a search fund acquisition.
- Searching & Prospecting. Compare strategies and tactics for finding a company to acquire.
- The First 100 Days. Evaluate the main challenges, best practices and tactics of managing your business post-acquisition.
- Dealing With Adversity. Examine what happens when searchers encounter adversities.
- Meet the Investors. Hear from the capital providers.